Surface Painter 1.0
Surface Painter is the simple, yet powerful addon, that helps you adding quick and already colored basic materials into your objects in no time!
Addon works with Blender 3.0+ // For now it supports only default Blender sRGB color space
Create and paint new materials with no effort!
It's now extremely simple to paint your with colors, without the need of creating each material manually.
- Select one of 21 (so far!) most common surfaces
- Select the color from the palette, or pick your custom one
- Save the favorite colors for later!
- Just click on the objects to paint them with your settings!
Just take a look below, how easy it is!
Various paint modes
You can choose on what area you want to paint your new surfaces. From a single face, through area limited by sharp edges, materials into the entire object. The choice is yours!
Procedural surfaces, packed to node groups
Surface Painter's materials are mostly fully procedural. They are basic, but very powerful. And thanks to the special node groups, they are easily tweakable. They are just waiting for you to paint them!
Easy material tweaking from the panel-level
Tweak the settings directly in the panel, with no need to enter shader editor each time. All thanks to the amazing node groups, that are containing the surfaces settings!
Use one of 75 default colors or create your own and save for later!
You can pick one of the 75 colors from our default palette to paint your objects. You can also pick your very own color. Save your favorite colors in your scene or global favorites, so you can use them in any further projects.
There is more! You can use all Surface Painter palettes not only when painting materials, but also you can use them for any color inputs in the shader editor!
Use Palettes also in Shader Editor
Surface Painter allows you to use your all of palette and favorite colors also in the shader editor, in ANY material. Simply select the node, that you want to color, go to the 'Nodes' panel and you'll see all the color inputs. Then just select any color you want!
Why Surface Painter?
- It's extremely easy to use, even for most beginner users
- Creating basic and colored materials takes now NO TIME
- Use one of 21 procedural most common surfaces, like car paints, varnishes, wall plasters, metals
- All surfaces comes as easy Node Groups setups
- Works both in Object and Edit mode
- Select one of 75 default colors or create your own
- You can save your favorite colors for later, and share between other plugin & Blender versions!
- Easy material tweaking from the panel-level
- Use the palette colors also in the Shader Editor!
Addon + Surfaces + Access to ALL future updates